Roku Player Channel Store Updates
Your Roku player will automatically update to add the Channel Store over the next few weeks. If you want to get it sooner, follow the instructions below to add the Channel Store manually to your player today. The manual update is available for all models.
Follow these five easy steps:
- From the Roku home screen, select the “Settings” icon.
- Select the “Player Info” icon within “Settings.”
- Select “Check for Update.”
- Select “Yes” on the confirmation dialog box to confirm that you want to update your player. It is likely that the Roku player will state it has the most up to date software already installed. When it does, please immediately try updating again and it will begin the update process.
- Once you see a dialog box indicating your player has been updated, select “OK” to restart your Roku player and finish the update.
After the player restarts, click on the Roku Channel Store icon and follow the instructions to link your Roku player to a Roku account. After restart you will see just the 'Settings' icon on your screen. Don't worry, it may take up to one minute for the Channel Store and other icons to appear.
Congratulations! We hope you enjoy all the new content now available for your Roku player. If you have more questions, please checkout our Support Site.