Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI® Version)The Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) is a convenient little stick that streams the most entertainment to your TV. Choose from 1,000+ channels and 31,000+ movies with more added all the time. Cast Netflix, YouTube and personal media from your smartphone or tablet to your TV. Control it with the included remote or from your mobile device.
Free Shipping + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Roku Streaming Stick Features
Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
Roku Search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Premium subscriptions are required and are not included with purchase.
Video playback of personal media via the Roku app is limited to iOS® and select Android™ devices. Subscriptions or other payments may be required to access content on certain channels. For example, Netflix requires a paid subscription, which gives you access to movie and TV show titles in the Netflix streaming catalog.
Some channels may not be available to all households in every market or in all countries where Roku players are sold.
Roku Streaming Stick Specifications
802.11 dual-band (a/b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 support
Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround pass through)
Less than 2W (typical) when streaming HD video
5V – 1A power adapter
3.1 x 1.1 x .5 inches
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku standard remote with channel shortcut buttons
- 2 AA batteries (for remote)
- USB power cable + wall adapter
- Get started guide
- iOS® and Android™ apps available
What you need
- HDTV with HDMI input
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- Wireless router
- In general, the faster your internet connection, the better the video quality. For the best viewing results, we recommend a minimum of 1.5 Mbps for standard definition and 3.0 Mbps for HD content.
- To test your network speed, visit either of the following (free) websites: speakeasy.net/speedtest/ or http://www.speedtest.net. Please note that your internet speed may vary throughout the day.