Roku Ready® streaming
Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready® Version)
The Roku Streaming Stick™ makes it so easy to add streaming to your
Roku Ready® device. Plug the Streaming Stick™ into the MHL™ port of your TV or other device, and you've got the best streaming experience in the world—totally integrated. Easily controllable with the Roku Ready® remote or Roku's mobile app for iOS and Android. (Color may vary.)
Free Shipping + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Roku Streaming Stick™ Features
- Enjoy more than 1000+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, and more.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming with up to 1080p HD. Built-in 802.11n dual-band wireless networking. Allows connection to the Internet without wires.
- No cables, MHL™ port powers streaming stick. Just plug the Roku Streaming Stick™ into the MHL™ port. It's that simple.
- Control with Roku Ready® device remote and mobile app. For some Roku Ready® devices, you can use the same remote to control your device and the Roku Streaming Stick™.
Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
Roku® Search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Premium subscriptions are required and are not included with purchase.
Video playback of personal media via the Roku® app is limited to iOS® and select Android™ devices.
Subscriptions or other payments may be required to access content on certain channels. For example, Netflix requires a paid subscription, which gives you access to movie and TV show titles in the Netflix streaming catalog. Some channels may not be available to all households in every market or in all countries where Roku players are sold.
Roku Streaming Stick™ Specifications
- Roku Streaming Stick™
- AA Batteries
What you need
In general, the faster your internet connection, the better the video quality. For the best viewing results, we recommend a minimum of 1.5 Mbps for standard definition and 3.0 Mbps for HD content.
To test your network speed, visit either of the following (free) websites: http://speakeasy.net/speedtest/ or http://www.speedtest.net. Please note that your internet speed may vary throughout the day.
- HDTV with MHL™ input
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- 802.11(a/b/g/n) wireless router