Faster and more powerful than ever. Stream 1,000+ channels of movies, TV shows, sports, and more to any HDTV. Plug headphones into the motion-control remote to play games or watch late-night flicks without disturbing the household. Fully loaded with one-stop search, 1080p, dual-band wireless, Ethernet and USB.
Free Shipping + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Roku 3 Features
- 1000+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, and more.
- Lightning fast and powerful. Experience ultra-smooth performance with a 5x faster processor and extended-range wireless.
- Remote with headphone jack for private listening. Use the included headphones and crank up the volume to enjoy a late-night flick without disturbing the household.
- Motion control for games. Enjoy action-packed games with a motion-control remote. Get the fun started with Angry Birds Space, included free.
- One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and shows in a flash from top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video and VUDU.
- Free iOS® and Android™ app. Transform your mobile device into a Roku remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to send your music, photos and personal videos to your HDTV.
- All the bells and whistles. 1080p HD support, Ethernet and USB ports, and a microSD slot.
- Works with virtually any HDTV.
Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
Roku® Search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Premium subscriptions are required and are not included with purchase.
Video playback of personal media via the Roku® app is limited to iOS® and select Android™ devices.
Subscriptions or other payments may be required to access content on certain channels. For example, Netflix requires a paid subscription, which gives you access to movie and TV show titles in the Netflix streaming catalog. Some channels may not be available to all households in every market or in all countries where Roku players are sold.
Roku 3 Specifications
802.11 dual-band (a/b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround pass through)
microSD card slot for additional game and channel storage
Roku 3 enhanced remote with headphone jack and motion-control (uses Wi-Fi Direct)
Streaming player includes IR receiver (compatible with various universal remotes)
Less than 3.5W (typical) when streaming HD video
12V – 1A power adapter
USB Media Formats
Video: MP4 (H.264), MKV (H.264)
Audio: AAC, MP3
Image: JPG, PNG
3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches
- Roku 3 streaming player
- Roku 3 enhanced game remote + headphone jack
- In-ear headphones
- Two AA batteries
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- Free full Angry Birds Space game
What you need
In general, the faster your Internet connection, the better the video quality. For the best viewing results, we recommend a minimum of 1.5 Mbps for standard definition and 3.0 Mbps for HD content.
To test your network speed, visit either of the following (free) websites: http://speakeasy.net/speedtest/ or http://www.speedtest.net. Please note that your Internet speed may vary throughout the day.
- HDTV with HDMI input
- HDMI cable
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- Wired or wireless router